Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shopping like a big boy!












Today we had to make our Wal Mart run and I wasn't getting a ton so I thought I would try Finn in the buggy so if it didn't work I could just carry him. But he did Great!!! Like everything we wondered if he would ever be able to ride in the buggy without his carrier. It actually was pretty good excerise ontop of it all, so that's how he will cruise from now on when we shop. 1 step closer to getting him out of that insainly heavy bucket. I am sad to be leaving the carrier behind b/c he is getting so big so fast. But I am just not a "He-Woman" and can't carry him in it much longer!



This was a big day for us and I am so proud of the Finn Man! He gets stronger and more cordinated every day!!!!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment